The Simple Home Finance Bundle allows your frugal nature to shine! Instead of paying the retail price of each product, Bundle them and save 23%!
What the Simple Home Finance Bundle Includes:
In the Simple Home Finance Bundle, you will get all the tools you need to get started on mastering your finances.
The Simple Life Dollars & ‘Sense’ eBook
In the Simple Life Dollars and Sense eBook, the goal is to help you find ways to make your income dollars stretch, minimize your debt, and how to live within your means.
In the Simple Life Dollars and Sense eBook you will find tips on:
- Income vs Expenses
- Debt Busting Strategies
- Supplementary Income Ideas
- Reduce your expenses
- Offers tips on how to increase your income through one-time or part time methods
- Tips to help you save money when you are scared there will be nothing left over!
The Simple Home Budget
Having a Simple Home Budget gives you control over your finances. You will know where your money is coming from and where it is going. It helps you to quickly find ways to decrease your spending, and ways you can save more for your future. It can also lower your stress level due to financial worries.
Usually the most difficult thing about a budget is setting it up in the first place. With the simple Home Budget Worksheet, all of the hard work is done for you. It is set up using the money management system in the Simple Life Dollars & ‘Sense’ eBook, using these categories:
- Priority One Expenses
- Priority Two Expenses
- Secondary One Expenses
- Secondary Two Expenses
Each category is broken down further with most of the basic ways you spend your money – mortgage/rent, utilities, insurance, child care, and so much more. Just enter your amounts, and have everything calculated for you!
One benefit of the simple Home Budget Worksheet is it comes with instructions on how to edit it to your personal needs, and an ‘At a Glance’ Pie Chart. Once you have your income and expenses in place, calculation formulas automatically transfer the yearly totals into a Calculation Chart. The Pie Chart shows you the percentage of Income that each category uses. This comes in extremely handy when you are looking for ways to cut your expenses!
(Please Note: The Simple Home Budget Worksheet is an Excel spreadsheet and does not copy to other spreadsheet software!)
The Home Income & Expense Worksheet
This easy Home Income and Expense Worksheet is a financial tracking tool that does a ‘deep dive’ into how your money is spent. It follows the money management system described in the eBook Simple Life Dollars and ‘Sense’, with categories such as:
- Priority One – mortgage, food, utilities, etc.
- Priority Two – Child care, loans, savings, insurance, etc.
- Secondary One – Education, computers, books, etc.
- Secondary Two – Entertainment, memberships, vacations, etc.
Having this information at your fingertips comes in handy in several ways:
- Breaks down your Income and Expenses into detail
- Helps to see how much money you actually spend in each area
- Shows specific areas where expenses can be cut in order to balance your budget
The easy Home Income and Expense Worksheet will also help you when it comes time to create a budget each year. With a simple glance, you will be able to adapt this year’s budget to last year’s expenditures just by looking at the corresponding category.
To see exactly where your money is going, there are three Bar Charts that can help:
- Income and Expenses
- Secondary One Expenses
- Secondary Two Expenses
By tracking these three categories, you can quickly determine areas where expenses can be reduced in order to stretch your dollars and have some left over to save.
Other Benefits of an easy Home Income and Expense Worksheet
- Keep track of ‘extra’ income by keeping a record of money received from the sale of items, gifts, and extra jobs
- Know how much you spend on Gifts each year
- Discover how much of your expenses are necessary, and how much can be eliminated
- Have an overall ‘picture’ of where your money is coming from and where it is going
- Helps when you are facing a serious drop in income, such as the loss of a job or unexpected medical expenses
- Quickly find ways to cut expenses to increase your savings
- May just be an ‘eye opener’ by seeing how much money is being spent in small, almost hidden ways
- Can quickly make changes and find other alternatives or eliminate those spending habits once and for all.=
(Please Note: The Simple Home Income & Expense Worksheet is an Excel spreadsheet and does not copy to other spreadsheet software!)
Order Your Simple Home Finance Bundle Today!
Each product in the Simple Home Finance Bundle works hand-in-hand to help you organize your finances. By ordering your Simple Home Finance Bundle today, you not only save money, but will be well on your way to getting control of your money.