Ball Complete Book of Home Preserving

Disclosure: Bear in mind that the link in this post is an affiliate link. If you click on it and make a purchase I might make a small commission, but it does not affect the price you pay! Keep in mind that I link this company and its products because of the quality and not because of the commission I receive from your purchases. The decision is yours, and whether or not you decide to buy something is completely up to you.

 

Ball Complete Book of Home Preserving

The Ball Complete Book of Home Preserving has long since been considered the Bible of canning and preserving food. I have the old one, but when this version hit the shelves, I was standing at the checkout stand. From beginner to old timer, this book is beneficial to anyone who wants to preserve as much of their food as possible. The instructions for beginners is clear and concise, and includes the tools you will need. This was my go-to book when I started pressure canning. So far, I haven’t found one recipe that isn’t delicious – and I have made at least 60% of them. I can’t wait to tackle the other 40%. If you do any canning at all, this book definitely needs to be in your kitchen!

Julie Murphree is a blogger, newspaper columnist, and speaker on all things ‘Living a Simple Life on the Farm’. She is the author of \\\'The Farm Wife – Living a Simple Life on the Farm. She and her husband have 60 acres in NW Louisiana where they actively work on living as sustainable as possible.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.